New Fender T-BUCKET-300CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Flame Maple Top, 3 Tone Sunburst
On your mark, get ready, get set … and go! With an authentic pinstriping motif designed by hot rod artist extraordinaire Vince Ray, you can feel the wind blowing in your hair as you put the pedal to metal strumming one of our new T-Buckets acoustics that are greased up, dirty and hot rodded!
This T-Bucket 300 CE is a single-cutaway Three-color Sunburst dreadnought beauty with a laminated flame maple top and laminated mahogany back and sides. Other features include scalloped bracing, die-cast machine heads, all-solid rosewood bridge with compensated saddle and Fishman® preamp with built-in tuner. Pick up, plug in and rock the house!
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple Top
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3″ (64.3 cm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Controls: Built In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Laminated Flame Maple Top, Laminated Mahogany back and sides Scalloped X Bracing Fishman Isys III System Rosewood Bridge with Compensated Saddle and chrome die cast tuning keys
Visit: Shopping more.